The vLBV is the latest in highly capable vectored. ROVs offering a stable and powerful platform for a diverse range of applications.
- Six (6) Brushless DC thrusters (4 vectored, 2 vertical)
- Auto heading, depth and trim
- Video overlay
- T emperature sensor
Cameras & Lighting
- 3 x cameras : 2 x front cameras and 1 back camera
- Standard camera: 600 line exView color camera – 0.001 lux
- Main camera : High definition camera
- the LYYN video enhancer to help correct color real time creating an improved image for the operator.
- 2 x 1080 Lumen LED arrays tracking color camera
The Tritech Micron scanning sonar
- Provides sonar coverage at ranges up to 75 meters (252ft)
Tracking System – AAE 310 Micro Beacon with RM90V Transducer
- Transmit frequency range 25-32.5kHz
- Receive frequency range 16-26kHz
- 250 meters – 820 feet of tether
- 9 mm – 0.35 in diameter
- 100 kg f – 220 ft/lb working load
- 700 kg f – 1,540 ft/lb breaking strain
- Connectors and strain relief
Integrated Control System
- Protective case fitted with monitor, surface power supply and operator control unit
- 38 cm (15 in) Color LCD monitor fitted in lid of case – waterproof
- vLBV operator control unit – removable from lower tray of integrated console
- Sunshade for direct sunlight operation
Sonardyne Scout Plus USBL : 2nd tracking system
- Sonardyne’s Coastal Transponder is our position tracking system.
- The unit operates in the HF frequency band from 35-55 kHz.
- Depth rated to 500 Metres
- Alkaline battery packs give up to 18 months listening life